Installing Jami using Terminal (New to pi & Linux)
We are trying to run VoIP using raspberry pi as a project. My job is to install Jami on raspberry pi. I have a raspberry Buster installed on my Pi 3 Model B+. My problem is when i try to install JAMI using terminal using following commands:
- sudo apt install gnupg dirmngr ca-certificates curl --no-install-recommends curl -s https://dl.jami.net/public-key.gpg
- sudo tee /usr/share/keyrings/jami-archive-keyring.gpg > /dev/null
- sudo sh -c "echo 'deb [signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/jami-archive-keyring.gpg]https://dl.jami.net/nightly/ubuntu_19.04/ ring main' > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/jami.list"
- sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install jami
Only the command '1' runs, then '2' command is unresponsive. '3' command just returns the prompt. '4' command gives following errors:
- The following signatures could not be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 64CD5FA175348F84
- W: GPG error: (again something related to PUBKEY)
- E: The repository 'https://dl.jami.net/nightly/ubuntu_19.04/ ring InRealse' is not signed.
- N: Update from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
- N: See apt-secure(8)manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
Please tell me what to do? Bare me i am new to linux