"No response from DHT to E2E request." && greyed sent messages
Hello Team Jami! I've been trying quite a number of experiences with my new contacts from the Jami forum which I didn't even know about in an attempt to list most of the common bugs encountered. Unfortunately it appeared that Gnome-debugger doesn't really record everything, only threads exited and stuff like that so I'm forced to do a long, long click to copy my logs into gEdit.
You'll find the logs here:
- https://app.box.com/s/ise4rvdw5c1yi1r9xuyfaov7p5lpaasz : A single message had Jami busy to try sending for nearly 50 loops.
- https://app.box.com/s/x0xl2ynkgc41wzn16ekd1c2k7d736jcr : That time you try to call and nothing happens.
- https://app.box.com/s/nxmvih5ccxyvb2i4m6wgk8fio5za4te0 : ALSA trying its best to switch between audio sources.
- https://app.box.com/s/gdfblj2maavl9odui9w3a2jzuzgm25jy : "no response from DHT to E2E request." ×26
- https://app.box.com/s/0ntlrbp63l5zdw5ydq3s5ylj0i7m6ikz : "Message sent: failure" + "State is not SENDING"
The last one is actually related to the snapshot above. At first glance judging from the terminal and greyed messages it seems my contact never received anything, but the reality is they absolutely did receive it, as they phoned me to comment on my safekeeping an URL into their conversation. I think it's by far the most common bug I have with this particular contact and sometimes others. For reasons unknown, I can never tell whether my contact did receive a message or not, as Jami keeps messages greyed regardless of their situation.
To be honest I'm mostly interested on sharing my logs because the dev team may notice something unusual in them. Over the past few week, I and my new Jami contacts experienced a number of odd bugs ranging from Jami displaying a fibonnacci-looking tiling of contacts when 3+ people were involved, erasing a message being written when your call fails to reach up, seeing the call arrive in gdb but Jami not notifing the user of anything, it even went to completely severing the link with a contact right in the middle of a text conversation with no ability to notify them even after rebooting the computer itself.
I'd like to update this particular message with additional logs whenever I encounter weird Jami behaviour… not sure that's a thing on Gitlab.
All I can say is something along to ‘keep up the good work, Jami team’ but I suppose that's a given. After all, I really have great hopes in Jami.
[EDIT 26/01/2021] An additional bug I encountered:
- https://app.box.com/s/0ut0jcxplxxf67fseopyz224z4m9klds : "Could not write data to" + "Could not save"