Video call not gracefully downgraded when connecting to Jami on iOS which does not have access to Camera
Jami does not have permission to access the Camera
Linux Mint 19.1 Cinnamon 64-bit
Jami "Live Free or Die" built on 2019-01-06 04:06:13 UTC
- [GNOME] place video call to [iOS]
- [iOS] rings
- [iOS] accepts call
- [iOS] spinning symbol (signifying waiting?), perhaps trying to access the Camera (which Jami can't as it doesn't have permission)
- [GNOME] looks like it is connect, but isn't
- [iOS] stops spinning after a few moments and shows the chat window
- [GNOME] still shows that it is in a video call
Are you able to reproduce?
- If Jami on iOS does not have Camera permission/access, convert the call to audio/voice only call with chat
- Write a message on chat,
Video call not allowed due to user setting, converting to audio call.
What do you think?