Improve conference creation
Actually to add a call to the conference, the user has to drag and drop the other call. This is bad, because the feature is hidden and can be improved a lot. Also, this behaviour make it impossible to merge a SIP call with a Jami call (which is possible to do in the daemon).
Use the same widget as the SIP transfer call (the dropdown), showing current calls on all enabled accounts + present contacts (because calling a non present contact is a non sense in our case). And just click on the wanted item to add it to the conference.
- UI: create the dropdown showing active calls/conferences and present contacts (a treeview should be created for the user)
- LRC: refacto, and readd a collectionInterface to be able to create custom models like this one
- [ ] UI: The interface should be updated when new presence/calls
- [ ] Daemon: avoid automatic call holding when creating a new call
- [ ] LRC: modify joinCalls to be able to merge with calls from other accounts
- [ ] UI: add filter
- [ ] tests, tests, tests, tests.