Image-Transfer-Train can Stop after First Successful Image
- Ring version: 2019-08-24-01
- Device model: Samsung Tablet S2
- Android version: 8.1 / LineageOS 15.1-20190228
- Jami-Version from F-droid
Contact with Jami on IOS (presumably 2.14).
- Can you reproduce the bug: yes (seen twice so far)
- Bring both parties on-line. Check connectivity with text messages.
- Send three images from Android to IOS. Wait for transmission end of previous image before sending the next.
- Actual result: First image is sent successfully. Second and all consecutive image transmissions fail with error message "partner unreachable". Text messages can be sent, though.
- Expected result: All sent images are transmitted successfully -
- no matter how many images are sent.
- even if sent while previous image transmissions are still under way.