Audio calls have no audio (on one way)
This started happening recently, maybe since one month ago: audio calls have audio only one-way. Debug info:
- phone is Samsung with Android 8.0
- happens on all WiFi networks and 4G
- happens on all kinds of audio calls (incoming, outgoing, other device being desktop or mobile)
- does not happen with video calls
- I can not reproduce it on other phones (works fine for a friend with Samsung with Android 8.1)
So this might be a local issue for my phone, but I can't figure it out. Any idea how to debug it?