Contacts using macOS computer (not iOS) are shown offline and are unable to be called
GNOME: Jami built on 2019-06-29 05:14:54 UTC macOS: No updates for Jami showing on their computer
- GNOME (wired internet) and macOS (3G/4G internet) are both online.
- GNOME sees the macOS as being offline (no green dot next to conversation name)
- GNOME calls macOS and it times out with the macOS ringing
- macOS sees the GNOME as being online (green dot next to conversation name)
- macOS calls GNOME and GNOME rings and call can be taken and answered
When iOS is used instead of macOS, GNOME sees the green dot and can make calls
We enabled all of the Jami Preferences on macOS so that Jami would automatically open when macOS was turned on.
Can you reproduce?