Sometimes audio in video call doesn't work and the only way to make it work is calling again (if necessary multiple times)
How to report a bug
One bug = one bug report
If you have multiple issues, please file separate bug reports. It will be much easier to track bugs that way.
Search for similar problem - update existing issue instead of creating new one.
Bug report form
Describe your environment
Please specify the following:
- Ring version: 20200501-01
- Device model: Samsung Galaxy S5 / Honor 9
- Android version: LineageOS 16.0 with MicroG / Android 9
- What build you are using: F-Droid
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: [at will | occasionally | not at all]
- Start a videocall
- Actual result: No audio can be heard, sometimes just one peer cannot hear, sometimes both.
- Expected result: Video and audio work fine