No option to resend pictures on Android
- Ring version: Live Free or Die - 20190602-01
- Device model: Samsung Galaxy S5 to Manjaro Linux (Arch based)
- Android version: Android 9/LineageOS 16 (no GApps) to "Live Free or Die" build 2019-07-01 19:46:10 UTC
- What build you are using: F-Droid to Manjaro/Arch build
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Requirements: Two accounts, one on Linux, one on Android, are already connected 2. Open the conversation on Android 3. Send a picture while Linux is offline 4. Wait. You will get the error message "Unjoinable peer" below the picture 5. Switching Linux online 6. Wait 7. Picture is not resend automatically 8. Try to resend manually (Click on picture, long click on picture to open menu etc.
- Actual result: 1. No option for resending available on Android (Linux has such an option in a poorly noticeable three-point-menu beside a not send picture)
- Expected result: 2. Automatically retry when other peer is online or at least an easy accessable option for retrying for Android. IMHO best solution would be a resend/retry-button directly below the picture.